Transportation Construction Contractors
From the BITCO Program Manager
Focus onTransportation Construction Contractors
Hardworking business insurance acknowledges the challenges you face each day in the real world of the street, road and bridge contractor.
Our programs are designed to address the potential risk exposures of your workforce and workplace and respond to them comprehensively. BITCO's program manager approach means our efforts to instruct and protect are seasoned by experience.
BITCO's involvement with builders of American streets, roads and bridges spans more than 80 years.
- Prompt underwriting decision-making with reasonable turnaround time for processing requests.
- Premium management including interest free payment plans and premium payments based on monthly or quarterly voluntary payroll reporting, plus mid-term test audits with premium adjustment.
- In combination with your maintaining a comprehensive safety program, our custom tailored risk control services help to minimize losses and may lower your insurance costs.
- Prompt claims handling within 24 hours of first notice of loss.
Lines of Coverage
- Workers compensation
- General liability
- Blasting operations coverage is available
- Limited contractors worksite pollution coverage
- Commercial umbrella
- Aggregate limits per project/per location
- Contractors equipment and equipment rental
- Installation floater
- Employee benefit liability
Optional Coverage Enhancements
- Extended Liability Endorsement
- Transportation Contractors Extended Liability Coverage
- Extended Property Endorsement
- Business Income - Loss of earnings with or without Extra Expense, available for loss resulting from damage to covered equipment, buildings or contents, using the standard ISO Business Income Coverage Form and indicating the Monthly Limit of Indemnity Optional Coverage is applicable. Coverage may be written to cover a specific piece of equipment or may be written blanket over a specific premises.
- Electronic Data Processing Coverage with business income. Elimination of the exclusion for electrical disturbance and power supply disturbance.
- Accounts Receivable Coverage