BITCO at Work
BITCO is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are contemplating making a change in your employment, BITCO has a number of career areas to explore. Brief overviews of our various service areas are worth reading to gain a better understanding of what we do and the depth of knowledge and skills of the people we employ.
BITCO offers competitive salary and benefits.
Major benefits for employees working 30+ hours per week include:
- Paid vacation and nine paid holidays a year
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance - 2 times annual earnings
- Old Republic Employee Savings and Stock Ownership Plan (ESSOP - 401K)
- Old Republic Baseline Security Plan - employer contributions based on operating group performance.
- Education reimbursement available
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short-term disability pay
- Option to purchase Long-Term Disability insurance
- Option to purchase Supplemental Life Insurance for employee, spouse, and dependent children
- Flexible Spending Account for unreimbursed health care expenses and Dependent Care Reimbursement Plan
- Old Republic Stock Purchase Plan
- Daily two-hour flexible start and end time for 8-hour workday
Making the Connection
For information about Davenport, Iowa and the surrounding Quad-Cities community, click here.
Included in our website is an employee application form that can be filled in and e-mailed. The e-mail option links directly to our home office human resources department.
We hope that you will take the time to read other areas of our website to learn about BITCO's more than 90 years of insurance protection and service to business and industry and our philosophy of doing business today. It will reinforce the importance of our service teams and the value of the work each performs. We look forward to hearing from you.